Sunday, January 21, 2007

Those who want to join the Web World

Hiii….
Those who want to join the Web World, be cautious that there’s no respect for their customers. I got insulted by the security guard, when I was drunk and sitting there, just using my account. I never created any scene, God knows that, but still the security guard insulted me and took me out of the cafe. I can’t think, there can, possibly be any bigger form of being insulted. Believe me, dear readers, its only wastage of time and energy. We’ve other service providers and we can try others. But, No more Web World, I swear to God. I’m going to use all my balance now, as I know, they’ll not pay back any rupee to me and then, I’ll never see the face of Web World. Beware my dear friends….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home